The King’s School, Harpenden Employment Opportunities
The Principal invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacancies:
- Primary Teacher, Full-Time, KS1, to commence 1st September 2017
- KS3 & KS4 Girls' Physical Education (PE) Teacher, Part-Time, to commence 1st September 2017 (The post will also involve some mixed lessons and fixtures)
- KS3 & KS4 Design and Technology Teacher, Part-Time, to commence 1st September 2017
- KS3 & KS4 ICT Teacher, Part-Time, to commence 1st September 2017
- KS3 & KS4 Science Teacher, Part-Time, which could commence 1st September 2017
Candidates should be creative, energetic, inspirational and motivated, possessing an excellent knowledge and keen understanding of the appropriate Key Stages. A clear commitment to the Christian ethos of the school is essential.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
It is essential that the candidates have the ability to work in partnership with all members of the school team, the Principal and Manager, staff, Trustees, parents and the wider community. This is to ensure that the school continues to fulfill its aim to provide quality academic preparation based on the national curriculum in an environment which is permeated by Christian values.
We can offer:
- pleasant Christian working environment
- supportive staff, parents and Trustees
- enthusiastic and lively children
- CPD opportunities
All applicants must complete the school's application form and may send a copy of their full and current CV with it if they wish; all to be accompanied by a handwitten letter of application and full details of at least two referees, one of whom must be their most recent employer.
Safer Recruitment Policy
The King's School and Highfield Preschool are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All candidates will have 2 years referencing taken up. All candidates will be required to complete an enhanced Disclosure and Baring Service (DBS) police check.
A clear commitment to the Christian ethos of the school is essential.